Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank You


Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Bonnie from My Bottom Smarts. Bonnie has given me my first comment, added my blog to her "Kindred Spirits" list, and has added me to the Spanking Blog - Spanking Art Wiki. So many people have visited my blog thanks to her links.


Thank you also to everyone who has visited. I know it is up to me to give you a reason to keep coming back, and I promise to try. In just two days, my blog has received over 100 hits (some even return visits) from people all over the world.


It'll be at least a couple of days till anything new happens with me (DH is out of town), but I'm sure I'll be able to come of with something to post in the meantime.


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Robin,

You're most welcome. I'm pleased to be able to assist.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Dave said...

:-)
Best wishes to you and your new blog from Dave at The Cherry Red Report.

This is my first visit and hope to stop by again and enjoy.

Cheers,
Dave

Robin said...

Thanks for the best wishes, Dave. I hope you do stop by again -- I'm trying to post a little everyday...
Robin