Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Spanking Logic?

I like to do pencil puzzles, especially logic puzzles, kriss krosses and Sudoku, but will do anything in a pinch. A while ago I bought a book of logic puzzles -- "England's Best Logic Puzzles." It's from Autumn 2005, but since I only do a few puzzles at a time, I still have it.

Anyway... #43 is entitled Old School Ties, and I was well into when I started noticing the names of the former pupils. BEATTY CAINE. I had to laugh. I know it's not spelled the same, but can there be any doubt. Images of naughty students and stern headmasters danced through my head. Somehow I don't think this is a name that would have shown up in an American logic puzzle.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love your blog. It has already become one of my favorites, and I just noticed it on Bonnie's blog today. Keep up the good work. I don't have a blog of my own, and I don't comment much, but I'll be reading. Thanks!
Autumn

Robin said...

Thank you so much, Autumn. Your support means so much to me. With so many similar blogs out there, I'm very grateful not only to have people check mine out, but also to enjoy it.
Robin