Sunday, September 9, 2007

Love Bites

Oh. My. God.

That’s my comment on last night.

In my post about the frying pan, I mentioned that it had been 3 weeks since my last spanking and that DH had promised to take care of that situation. He did, in spades. [Warning -- if you're uncomfortable with the use of explicit words to describe sex, you may not want to read this.]


The evening started with visiting a couple of local bars, one where we were looking for a couple we know, the other an Irish pub-style place where we like to sit outside and just enjoy a few drinks. I don’t drink often, and only with DH – it’s just a nice time out for the two of us. (While enjoying our drinks, DH happened to bring up the whole frying pan as spanking implement idea again. I had to laugh, as he has no idea that I blogged about it or that I had just posted it that same day. Can you tell we’ve been together a long time?)

Once we went home, DH took the dog out and I went upstairs to get ready. I undressed, except for my panties (cream lace) and put on one of his white dress shirts. We don’t have any rituals, yet, in regards to particular clothing, positions, or anything so I piled up some pillows on his half of the bed and positioned myself over them with my backside raised. I also placed the leather paddle and the hairbrush next to me on the bed. In this position, I can’t see when he enters the room, but I could hear him and he gave me a quick swat as he went by into the bathroom to change. He then came out and sat on my left side. DH didn’t waste any time, starting with his hand then switching to the paddle and the brush. He switched around between the three for the entire spanking, doing a fine job of covering my entire backside.

But the most incredible thing was what he did between rounds. I’m used to him pausing to stroke and kiss, but last night he went so much beyond that. He covered my bottom with love bites. It was so incredibly intense. It’s a good thing the kids were sound asleep, as I was anything but quiet (I rarely am, just not possible for me to lie there quietly). Nor was I still. I couldn’t help myself, especially when he applied himself to that narrow band at the inner edge of the cheek. Oh. My. God. My back was arching, I have no idea what was coming out of my mouth but I’m sure it wasn’t intelligible words. He also somehow managed to position himself so that my feet were in the right place to caress him intimately.

I have no idea how long this lasted, but I was so aroused I was going to go crazy if we didn’t move onto the sex part. DH obvious realized this as he asked if I wanted to feel him inside me. It was all I could do to get out “yes.” I was so wet he just slid right in. He had his hands on my hips and was encouraging me to do all the moving, faster and harder. I was doing the best I could, and it was enough to prime me, because when he decided to take matters into his own hands, all it took was two hard thrusts and I was coming, the first of at least four screaming orgasms – I couldn’t keep count. (In order not to wake the kids or disturb the neighbors, I always make sure there is a pillow handy for me to scream into.) I know he asked if I liked his cock. It’s so hard for me to focus during sex that he actually needed to repeat the question before I was able to answer, “Yes, I love your cock.”

More thrusting, more coming and then he pulled out. I knew what was going to happen even before he poured the oil on – anal. (We’ve been doing anal sex for the last few years, at his instigation. I realized fairly early on that I really enjoy anal, to the point of orgasming during. And when I had mentioned how neglected I was feeling after 3 weeks spank-free, DH was very clear that not only would I be well spanked but also well fucked, both ways.) I was oiled and ready. Again, it didn’t take long and I was orgasming. And still he talked to me, “Tell me you like it when I fuck your ass.” I managed to focus long enough to tell him exactly that. Then he asked what did I want him to do. All I could answer was “fuck me, just fuck me.” And he did, even at one point reaching down to fingerfuck me at the same time -- such exquisite sensations. More orgasms, mine and then his.

It was all so intense and exhausting that I couldn’t even stay on the bed when we were done and I slid off the side of the bed down to the floor. DH laughed as he passed me on his way to the bathroom. I managed to get up and put his shirt back on so I was able to meet him with kisses as he came back into the bedroom. We climbed back into bed, snuggling and kissing until we fell asleep.

I woke up this morning with a very sore, very marked bottom, still radiating heat. And I’ve been feeling it all day and probably will for a few days to come (I’ll let you know). Also, I’m still amazed that he didn’t have to touch me anywhere but on my bottom to get me so aroused – that’s a first, but hopefully not a last.

P.S. I don’t go around everyday using words like “cock”, “fuck”, “ass”, etc, but during those special times with DH that tends to be how we talk. Sorry if it offends anyone, but that’s how we are.

No comments: