Monday, September 17, 2007

Stats & Spankability Test

I took a close look at my blog stats and thought I'd share. I have over 2000 visits, so far.

Of the last 1500 hits/visits visitors have come from:

35 different countries, with 66% from the U.S.
-- I have lived in, visited or passed through 10 of these countries (Germany, U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Italy, and Croatia)

45 of the 50 U.S. states (all except Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, and North and South Dakota)
-- I have lived in, visited, or passed through 24 of these 45

6 of the 10 Canadian provinces, 2 of the 3 territories
-- I've visited 2 of the provinces, B.C. and Ontario

Approximately 440 different cities
-- the most interesting: Hjorring & Rodovre, Denmark; Malaga & Madrid, Spain; Hong Kong; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Moscow, Russia; Yellowknife & Whitehorse, Canada; Milan, Italy; Zagreb, Croatia; Jerusalem, Israel; Espoo & Ylivieska, Finland; Larvik, Norway; Riga, Latvia; Maribor, Slovenia; Prague, Czech Republic.
-- several U.S. cities I have lived in, visited, or passed through (including the city I currently live in).

I find it absolutely fascinating to see that people from all over the world have found their way to my blog. Thank you all for visiting and I hope you visit again.

(#)(#) * (#)(#) * (#)(#) * (#)(#) * (#)(#) * (#)(#) * (#)(#)


Saw this on Bonnie's blog and thought I'd give it a try, too. Considering we're newbies, with lots of things still to try, I don't thinkg 80% is anything to sneeze at.

Your Score: VERY SPANKABLE


You are 80% spankable!



You love being spanked, preferably to a deep rosy hue. You like nothing more than being bent over anything, anywhere, and spanked by a strong hand or maybe a leather paddle. We wouldn�t be surprised if you wore those panties with the ruffles on the ass. You are also probably guilty of wiggling the goods at people and bending over suggestively at every opportunity.


Link: The How Spankable Are You Test written by bazz22 on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments: