Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Days 7, 8, 9 & 10

Day 7 – Send your lover a sexy spanko e-mail.

Did this. It’s not unusual for me to send DH loving emails while he’s travelling. This time, I added a suggestive picture to the words.
I went to http://www.naughtycards.com/. If you haven’t been there, there have a pretty good selection of sexy cards, for all sorts, not just spankos.
I knew that DH wouldn’t actually get the card until Friday, but it would be there as soon as he logged on.
And I know he got it, and liked it, because he sent me this message:
Thank you for the card it is my Desk top back ground.


Day 8 – Play act a trip to the principal’s office.

Even if DH were home, I don’t think this would happen. DH just isn’t into this kind of playing. Ok, I haven’t really brought role-playing up with him, but knowing him, I just can’t see him getting into it. I know, he might surprise me. He has recently mentioned that he would like to see me in a maid’s uniform (you know, the sexy French type). At some point I will get one and will see what happens next.

So, maybe I’ll have to bring play-acting up with him, see if he’s willing to give it a try.

Day 9 – It’s fun to spank while making love

Yep, yep, yep.
While obviously we didn’t do this on the ninth, it’s a standard part of our sex life. One of the reasons DH like me on all fours is the ready access to my backside. Me, I like the spanking to start before the actual intercourse, but spanking during just adds to the experience. I can’t see him, I can’t tell what he might be doing when a hand is removed from my hips, and the anticipation of knowing a spank might be coming just kicks things up a bit.

Day 10 – Show off your lingerie

If you’ve read some of my other posts, you’ll know that I do use lingerie to spice things up. Since I don’t wear pajamas, DH knows what’s on my mind when I show up wearing lingerie. And I will probably be wearing some this weekend.

No comments: