Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Days 5 & 6

Day 5 – OTK is A-OK today! and Day 6 – Try a wet spanking.

Didn’t manage either of these.

OTK is not something we’ve done. Not because I’m not interested (well, duh, I’m a spanko), but mainly because of physical limitations. I am just not in a shape where either of us would be comfortable with me draped over his lap. Even if it’s across his legs while he’s on the bed, I still am not comfortable mentally and worry that it’s not comfortable for him physically. So I haven’t pushed the issue. Maybe someday I’ll feel ready to give this a try.

Wet – I just could not come up with a way to set this up. Seeing as we had both showered that morning before work, insisting on a joint shower before bed and pulling implements into it, just seemed too obvious. And too likely to be rejected. Remember, DH ‘claims’ to not be that into spanking and gets rather standoffish if he feels like I’m pushing it at him too much (his definition of too much, not mine). *Sigh*

And logistically I just couldn’t figure out a good way, even if he were totally into it.

*The shower is way too small for much activity – I’d be worried that he’d hurt himself or break something while trying to get a good swing going.

*Next option would be to get out soaking wet and take up position somewhere in the bathroom (over the edge of the tub, leaning over the counter, on all fours). This would be way too freaking cold. Our bathroom is always like a walk in cooler; and being wet from the shower would leave us shivering, and not with arousal or anticipation. And then we’d also have to have water, warm, on hand to keep my backside good and wet, making a mess.

*Finally, we could move into the bedroom. But it’s carpeted and in the effort to keep me good and wet, the carpet would likely end up good and wet as well. Just not a good idea.

All in all, just too much work for an iffy scenario on a work night.

But I’m not giving up on this as an activity to pursue some other time.

Now, not all was lost, as we did engage in some enjoyable sex. With DH leaving for over a week, we needed to make sure we had some quality time together. And we did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the heck of it may I suggest that your man is going through a mid life crisis,where he judge's his accomplishments in life and finds them not worthy enough so he picks on others imperfections to make him look better in his own eye's.this is a rough time but he really does not mean what he says, this can all be worked through. God bless and help you through this!hvdp

Robin said...

Hi anonymous,
With his purchase of the sportscar and the motorcycle, and getting a tattoo, midlife crisis has been joked about, with an undercurrent of seriousness.
Thank you for your kind comments.
Robin