Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tinkering and Fires

Nothing's wrong with your computer or your vision. I've been tweaking the template for my blog, changing widths, removing graphics, changing to blogrolling for my list of blogs I've linked to. For the time being I will keep both my old and new lists on the blog, as they're not exactly identical.


For any of my readers in SoCal -- my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know how frightening it is to have to evacuate in the face of wildfires, having been there myself. I hope you are safe and protected and finding comfort, and if you have had to evacuate, that you will soon be able to return home (and find it still standing and undamaged).

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hi Robin,

I do a lot of blog tweaking and tinkering as well--kinda' fun in a geektastic way.

Dave :)

Robin said...

Hi Dave,
Just need to assert my individuality :)