Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Safely Arrived

Well, I have joined up with my siblings and we are all settling into the luxurious life, for the next few days. Not used to having anyone else opening my doors, carrying my bags, etc. But I'll get used to it :D

Thank you everyone who left comments for LOL Day. I will personally respond to each one as soon as possible -- only had a 1/2 hour of computer time last night and spent that delurking myself on several blogs.

It's not going to be easy posting or keeping up with reading while on vacay with the sibs -- a little to easy for them to see my blog title and the subject matter of all the blogs I like to read. Oh well, I'll do what I can. I tried at the airport, but apparently their service was down. Terribly frustrating as I had a 3.5 hour layover.

Hoping the kidlets survive 4 days home with DH. I've advised everyone to be on their best behavior, but apparently already irritation has started *sigh*

Gotta say, it is beautiful here. Mountains are snowy, hotel is beautiful and it's even snowing right now. I really miss mountains.

Anyway, later all.

No comments: