Monday, May 18, 2009

DH in trouble cont.

So it's now Saturday night, and I'm just exhausted. Along with the early morning activity, I'd also had insomnia the night before, and been battling a cold/sinus problem for the previous week -- all leaving me just wiped. DH had napped during the afternoon/early evening, so he was refreshed and watching sports.

I thought the perfect thing before bed would be a relaxing bath. And since we'd just gotten the second water heater fixed, I could be fairly certain it would be a nice hot one. So about 11pm I climbed into my nice hot tub, dropped in a Lush Tisty Tosty and a bit of French Kiss bubble bar, put in my earphones, opened my book and relaxed. The rose, lavender and vanilla from the Lush bath goodies were perfect for relaxing. I also kept the iPod on a milder playlist ~~ I so desperately needed relaxation.

I will say I was surprised that DH didn't come in and join me, as he usually does, but it was okay that he didn't.

I stayed in for the better part of an hour, then clambered out, dried off, slipped into my robe and headed into the bedroom. I was so tired, I really didn't even completely dry myself off, nor apply any lotion, or even put any clothing on. When DH commented on my lack of apparel, my honest answer was it was just too much work to put anything on.

Even though DH was involved with watching the game, it didn't take him long to let me know he had other things on his mind. We watched the end of the game (yeah our team!) then switched to SNL (recorded) while snuggling. DH threw the covers off me and announced that he thought he'd like to go down on me. Like I was going to object to that :P. And down he went. Can I just say that DH has gotten much better at this over the years. I don't easy orgasm from oral, but with the right combination of lips, tongue and movement of inserted fingers, oh yeah.

Then it was my turn to reciprocate, lavishing oral attention on him. Until he can't take it anymore and orders me up on the bed. And you all know what happens then ~~ S-E-X. Sweaty, pounding, multi-orgasmic (for me, anyway) sex.

And as I lay there in the afterglow, sometime after 1am, DH turned to me and said, "Happy Mother's Day". With a big grin on his face.

*******************************************

Sunday dawned and while DH himself couldn't sleep and was up at 6am, he let me sleep in. Which I did, 'til about 9am, watched TV for awhile, then couldn't take it anymore, got up and got dressed. Even with it being Mother's Day, I still had laundry to do, and I wanted to get it done and over with.

As I was working on things, the kids came filing in with a card. I hugged them all, even MC who attempted to avoid me.

DH came up soon after, looking for some more "action". No way I could turn him down. (Let's see, Friday morning, Sat. night/Sun. morning, and Sun. afternoon ~~ goodness.)

YC made the cutest gift for me. It was made to look like a Time magazine, with Mother of the Year on the front (she even drew me with my blue FitFlops on). Inside, the kids were given prompts and then they filled in the rest. I just have to share. Her comments are in italics.

  • My favorite thing to do with Mom is... snuggle with her at night [this is a must every night before bed] ~~ decorated with a hand held bouquet and the caption "I picked flowers for you"
  • My mom doesn't even get mad when I... don't clean my room. [only because I get too tired just looking it at]
  • I like it when Mom... hugs me. Decorated with a wrapped packaged tagged To Mom, From YC
  • Ihave the most fun with Mom when... we play a game on the computer [we like picture searches and puzzles]
  • My favorite food that Mom cooks is... cashew chicken because she puts in extra veggies [I'm just trying to stretch it and make it a bit healthier, but if she really likes that...] Decorated with a heart with "I love you Mom" written on it.
  • My mom makes me laugh when... tickles me when I have the hicups and she tries to get them to go away. [And even though she begs me to stop, as soon as I do, she wants me to tickle her some more]
  • I love my mom because... she cooks for me. [Um, yeah, really not that often or that well, but I will do her favorites]
  • My mom makes me feel special when... she does something just for me. [She's my baby, of course I love doing things just for her] Decorated by a "Mom on board" sign
  • My mom took good care of me when... I was sick last November. [It was election week and she missed 3 out of 4 school days, and I took her to the dr. and helped her take her meds and use the inhaler, and let her snuggle and sleep with me.]
  • My favorite book that Mom reads is... There's a Monster at the End of this Book [used to read this too her all the time, funny Grover voice and all] Decorated with a drawing of the cover of the book.
  • My mom is special because... she loves every single person in my family even my anoying brother [aahhh, that's my sweet baby]
So it was a relaxing afternoon, and then the kids and I decided to go out. DH was tired and stressed, so he stayed home while I took the kids out to grab a quick bite and then do a little shopping so DH could cook dinner. Yummy keema with potatoes, lentils and kebabs. And then the kids had to clean up.

All in all, a very nice Mother's Day.

2 comments:

john said...

You're a very gentle lady, easy going on DH's behavior. If I did what he did, I think there would be stars and stripes for a couple of days.

Robin said...

Hi John,
Well, let's just say that if he were a repeat offender or hadn't been repentant, things might have been different. But I had plenty of time to think about my reaction on the long drive (at 2 a.m.) to get him. Seemed like keeping my mouth shut would be the best idea.
Robin