Monday, May 4, 2009

Well, it's been a day


Happy Monday

If you saw any of my weekend tweets, you might have noticed things were a little tense. Don't know why, don't care, just as long as we continue to get along. It's after 9pm and so far so good.

My boss didn't make it today, so I made the drive for no good reason. He says he'll be there tomorrow. I hope so.

I was supposed to go to the gym today. Um, yeah, didn't make it. Forgot to take my gym shoes to work, left work late, and when I stopped at home to get them, I found out that my baby fell while riding her bike. She got some pretty bad scrapes and was on need of some mommy love. I did the math and if I still went to the gym, I wouldn't get home until after 9 - way too late. So I have skipped and will get back on track Wednesday.

OC is driving us all nuts between her obsession with hockey and her constant studying for her upcoming AP test. I will be so glad when both are over and done.

MC shared a story -- he and a friend, A, had a project. It didn't go so well. Ended with A flat on his back with a bloody nose after flipping over a rail and smacking his head on a wall. Then the teacher fainted on the way to the nurses office. And it's all caught on tape. Can't wait to see it. I've told MC he should write all down too. I also made him call and check on A --he's alright and plans to be on school tomorrow.

Spring has finally fully arrived. All our trees are in full blossom and the handful of tulips that did not get eaten by bunnies bloomed. We will definitely need to plant more bulbs this fall.

And I am having way too much fun with my iPhone.

So, that's the update from Casa Robin

-- From My iPhone

2 comments:

trinity pup said...

me want an iphone too!! :-s

i am hoping to get one... soon!

just discovered your blog - it's great :-)

t. x

Robin said...

Hi t.
Thanks for stopping by.
Let me tell you, it's great fun, but it's somewhat addicting. First there's just figuring out the aps it comes with, then there's searching the aps store for more aps to download, then you have to figure them out. And if you load games, well, let me just say that Virtual Villagers 2 is very, very addicting.
But oh so fun. Nothing like having a hand held computer. Love it, love it, love it.
And refurbished is just as good as brand new, only much less expensive.
Glad you like my blog. I enjoy reading yours, too :)

*hugs*
Robin