Sunday, June 29, 2008

Still off...

God, last weekend of June...

I just haven't been able (willing) to get on the computer, for any reason, after spending all day on it at work.

I've started a few things, written a few notes, but just can't seem to make the leap to posting. Haven't even been reading other blogs...

DH has been home non-stop, kids are home, we have guests, work is busy in prep for the system change, my ankle has good days and bad days...

And nothing, I mean NOTHING, at all juicy or sexy or spanky has been going on. Action is little and far apart... No real reason why (although I can make some educated guesses).

We still haven't fixed our Internet, so I still can't post pictures from home, and again, no desire to stop by the library to post, so still no pics of my tattoo, or our vacation, or anything I might like to share.

And seeing as it is now after 9:30 pm and I have work in the morning, this is all I have time and energy for...

Sorry...

No comments: