Sunday, November 18, 2007

Where's My Spanking?

So here I am snuggled up in bed with my laptop. Yes, DH is home. No, we are not having any fun tonight.

Earlier this evening there had been a definite mention of a good girl spanking. After feeling like crap yesterday, I got up this morning and did all laundry including bath rugs and our comforter; made the bed; dusted the bedroom furniture; cleaned up in the bathroom (DH's side was a mess); cleared away some piles; cleaned up my closet; vacuumed our bedroom, bathroom, bedroom office, upstairs landing, and YC's bedroom. While I worked inside, DH was hard at work outside planting bulbs and raking. Mixed in with all our hard work was constant pushing at the kids to get their assigned chores done. All in all, a tiring day.

While working on dinner, I mentioned to hubby how much work I'd done and the spanking conversation started.

"I'll have to check, and if it's not clean like I like it, you'll get a spanking." Said with a big grin on his face.

"And if it is good, I'll get a good girl spanking." Said with much hope and excitement.

"A good girl spanking? Yeah... and some good sex."

So I'm cleaning up after dinner, doing the last bit of laundry, making sure everything's done, and DH comes upstairs, reclines on the bed to watch TV, and falls asleep. AAAAGGGGGHHHHH.

(I shouldn't complain too much as last night we did have sex -- I was fingered to orgasm, then told to get in position where I received a small spanking before he entered me; it didn't take long for my first orgasm, then another, then he pulled out and entered me anally, where I orgasmed again. And all while I still wasn't feeling 100% well.)

Now I'm going to have to try and collect on the promise, and this is not the first time a spanking has been promised and never received. I just don't seem to be able to get him to understand what it means to me to have him spank me. (Wish I could get him to read some of the other blogs out there...) Just have to keep reminding myself "four day weekend, four day weekend" and hope I get what I need.

No comments: