Saturday, November 17, 2007

DH is Home

Arc De Triomphe

DH got home yesterday from his most recent trip (France, Denmark & Sweden). We're taking it easy this weekend as he's tired from travelling & I'm suffering some unusual aches and pains (if they're still around tomorrow, it's off to the doctor I go on Monday). Plus we have a four-day weekend coming up.

He did share a little gem with me:

While in France, in the hotel, he turned on the TV, and what did he see?

Spanking!!

He has no idea of the movie (he doesn't speak, read, or understand French), but he watched the man spank the woman with a ping-pong paddle, and then they switched and she spanked him. And he found himself excited enough by the movie to, well, you know....

This is amusing to me, as DH is constantly telling me that he only enjoys spanking because he is spanking me and he loves any contact at all that he can have with my backside. I think he still has some denial issues about the whole spanking and dominance thing and is uneasy with the thought that he really does enjoy controlling me and doing things to me that (obviously) cause pain. I can understand -- it took me a while to accept that I'm a submissive and a spanko, and I had several months head start. And it's certainly not considered PC or feminist-minded to want these things (although we do notice more and more references and comments about spanking and BDSM in mainstream shows, magazines, & books).

I know switching was Bonnie's MBS Brunch last week, that I just didn't get a chance to comment on, but I can state here that DH has stated in no uncertain terms that I will NEVER spank him, that he's the spanker, not the spankee and never will be. And that's fine with me. I do sometimes wonder what it might be like to be the top, but if it were ever to happen it would be more as a role-play than any sort of way of life. I know it works for some people, it's just not right for me and DH.

So, it's been weeks since the last spanking, and it doesn't like any this weekend, probably not til next weekend, but who knows, if I'm lucky DH may decide he just needs to ... Of course, I'll let you know.

No comments: