Monday, November 19, 2007

Sleepy & Horny - Oh The Dilemma

I posted prematurely last night about no fun. No spanking, but definitely sex.

Right after I posted, I shut down my computer and turned off the light. I guess 3 hours of sleep had somewhat refreshed DH as he rolled over and spooned me. I have this little habit of not wearing much to bed generally, but when I shower before bed I wear nothing at all -- something to do with being shaved, scrubbed, oiled/lotioned and not wanting to spoil it by putting any clothing on. So, having spent the time to shower last night, I crawled into bed completely nude. DH took his time rubbing his hands over my lightly oiled body, paying more attention to my bottom than any other part -- rubbing, patting, squeezing, light spanking. At some point he whispered in my ear that he was horny (no duh) and thrust his hips forward so a very hot & hard part of his anatomy pressed up invitingly against my bottom. I couldn't help but thrust back, making appreciative noise. There's just something about the feeling of a hard cock pressing up against my bottom and the way it just fits just right.

DH went on to tell me that he'd had four dreams in a row where he was having sex with me. He was confused about whether he was dreaming or was he awake, were we really having sex... Finally he woke up enough to realize that they were dreams and that in order to be able to fall asleep he was just going to have to make the dreams reality.

I should mention that DH has been horny ever since he came home on Friday. Friday night he slept curled around me (usually we're not touching during sleep -- my issue not his as I find it very difficult to sleep while being held), then there was a quickie Saturday morning, and more sex Saturday night (briefly described in yesterday's post), and then last night. No spankings, but plenty of sex.

So, DH stroked and touched, then he took my right hand and guided it to his cock, directing me to stroke and squeeze (he's always telling me I have magic hands *grin*). I offered to give him a handjob, a chance to get the release without having to do all the hard work of fucking me, but he turned my offer down and then rolled me onto my back. DH's right hand moved its way down my body, eventually reaching the sensitive creases at the tops of my inner thighs. He played there for awhile, enjoying the slick smoothness of my shaved and lightly oiled skin, before moving onto my mound and then sliding his fingers down into my moist slit. DH also has magic hands, and he proved it by fingering me to shuddering orgasm.

Knowing how tired DH was, I offered to try being on top, with try being the operative word as neither of us is really in the right shape for it. But try I did, reverse cowgirl, so he could see his favorite part of my anatomy. After a few minutes of this, DH decided doggy-style was the way to go, so I was instructed to get on all fours and he quickly moved into position behind me and thrust in. Being already primed by the manual orgasm, it did not take me long to orgasm from penetration, and again, and again. Screaming into the pillow -- I am so not quiet during sex, just can't be and still fully enjoy the experience. If I have to concentrate on being quiet, I can't concentrate on all the delicious feelings DH is treating me to. Now, DH is quiet, but I can always tell when he's about to come as his breathing changes, plus I can feel him swell and get even bigger and harder, so it's not unusual for me to come again at the same time he does. And so it was last night, my screaming and shuddering as he filled me with his hot, liquid gift.

And after... snuggling and cuddling and relaxing post-coitus till we were calmed and ready to fall asleep. And we always sleep better after a good fuck :D

No comments: