Friday, November 30, 2007

Out of Sorts

Don't know what the deal is this last month, but tensions are high -- meaning that while I do have spanking related posts I could write, I just can't do it. I'm concerned that if I really sit down and start typing away, I will end up venting and this will turn into one big bitchfest -- not at all what this blog is supposed to be about. And while I do have the other blog where I could bitch away, I really don't want to dwell on how miserably hellish things have been all month.

So, in an effort not to ramble on into nasty venting, I'm keeping this short and sweet, and hoping that everyone else out there is enjoying spankings and sex and loving, supportive companionship. And for those with blogs, keep on posting so I can live vicariously through you :D

No comments: