Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday #170

From TMI Tuesday


1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
Nope

2. What is your type?
I have to have a type? Um, taller than me, intelligent, funny/witty, dark hair, a Scottish accent is always a plus :D, dominant...

3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
Sex game? There are sex games? Where? How come I've never heard of these? Oh, yeah, right, I had a sheltered life.

4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
Nope, knew first and last names of all of them ~~ oh, wait, perhaps not, I'm not sure I knew DH's last name...

5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
Yep, many times.

Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?
I think it depends on how you define peak ~~ physical ability, mental & emotional levels, and skill level all play apart.
Nope, I hope not, I plan to continue growing and developing as long as I live.

No comments: