Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Microfantasy Tuesday Monday

Thanks to Ang at Sweltering Celt.


I walked into the bedroom, looking forward to a long hot shower before bed. A long day at work, a sweaty session at the gym ~ I just wanted to stand under the warm relaxing water & then crawl into bed.

He, however, had other ideas.

He was seated on the bed, a towel spread out next to him & another towel obviously covering something.

"We need to talk about your hair."

"My hair?" I reached up to touch my hair where it was piled on top of my head. "What about my hair?"

"You haven't been keeping groomed lately. Not the way I like it."

I didn't say anything, just stared at him in bewilderment.

"Close & lock the door, remove all your clothes, & come sit on this towel," patting the spread out towel on the bed.

*What the hell!?*

"Now! Or do I need to get the bath brush?"

*Yikes!*
I quickly did as I was told, sitting on the towel and leaning back against the pillows.

He picked up the other towel, revealing hair remover, shaving gel, & razor.

"Now spread your legs..."




3 comments:

john said...

Every two or three days, it's my duty to take care of shaving my loved one between the legs. Only once it went wrong when I talked too much...

impy said...

Haha wonderful! Extremely well written had me going right till the end xx

Robin said...

John ~~ I can't get DH to shave me, I've asked and i get that bewildered look he's so good at. But he does like it clean...

vanimp ~~ thank you. I am really enjoying writing this. I came up with another longer story too. Maybe I'll share that one too.

Robin