Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sex Sex and More Sex

Okay, maybe not quite that much sex, but I got your attention didn't I :-p

And there was real honest-to-goodness sex last weekend. Because hub was here for the entire long holiday weekend, plus an extra day.

He arrived Friday after a business trip so was pretty exhausted. And I'm always exhausted after a long week of work and kids. He did go out for a bit to see if any of his friends were about. I took advantage of this to get nice and clean in the shower; you know, just in case...

When hub did crawl in bed, there were a few caresses, particularly of my bare bottom, before he fell asleep. However, it wasn't too much later before I was awakened by hands groping and caressing and pulling me up tight against a very hard cock. I was tired and sleepy but I couldn't ignore this attention. Too tired for full on sex, hub and I used our hands on each other to bring each other to orgasm. And then it was back to sleep.

So, sex #1 -- 3am Saturday morning

Having stayed up late, then the early early morning activity, it's not surprising that we slept in. But waking up refreshed we now had the necessary energy. Yay! Full on fucking. There was licking and sucking and fingering (of me), and licking, sucking and blowing (by me), even a tiny bit of as-quiet-as-possible hand spanking before and during the doggy-style fucking. The fucking that went on for a bit as after so many weeks it was feeling soooooooooooooooo good (as clearly evidenced by the multiple orgasms I had). Satisfied, at least for the moment, it was time to get cleaned up and take care of family weekend activities.

#2 -- late Saturday morning (that's twice in less than 12 hours)

Sad to say, but that was it until we got some time alone Sunday evening -- managing to get both kids out spending the night elsewhere. Without the kids around, we pulled out the Liberator Throe, the oils, and various spanking implements. So, yes, FINALLY, I got spanked. A little. Some. Not nearly enough. But at least it was something. Hub just gets too distracted by my bare backside and ease of access to everything. But then again, considering the way he spanks (absolutely no warm up or build up) and my basically virgin bum, I don't know if I could have handled a drawn out spanking session.... Of course, he could have always switched to flogging my back...

#3 -- Sunday night

Our final bit of sex was Monday morning, just our normal average sort -- he handles me to orgasm while I stroke him, then he flips me over, slides in and thrusts away until he comes and we both collapse onto the bed. There were a few bare hand spanks during, which was okay since the kids were still out.

#4 -- Monday morning

Final count over over 4 full days of hub being here -- Sex four times! Woot! Not bad for us. Sadly, it has to hold us over for a couple of months until he gets to visit again.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sucks you had to be divorced, dear;
yet, I know of a God
who can never get divorced
from you if you hold Him tight
and never lettm go.

Find-out what RCIA means and join.
trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

Sucks you had to be divorced, dear;
yet, I know of a God
who can never get divorced
from you if you hold Him tight
and never lettm go.

Find-out what RCIA means and join.
trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.