Monday, August 18, 2008

A little clean up...

While on hold with the IRS for 50+ minutes plus another 15 or so with a rep, I pulled up this blog and started working through my "blogs I like" list.

Pretty quickly became clear that some some links needed removed, some updated and some added. I was very sad to see that Annie's Blog (spankinggoodblog.blogspot) was completely gone, as was Everything Goes (everythinggose.blogspot). I hope Annie and Robert and Griz and Good Girl are all ok -- I knew they hadn't posted in a while, but still...

I also deleted a few others where there has been no posting for at least the last few months -- I still have them on my feeds list so if they come back, I'll relist them.

I added a few that I've been trying to keep up with:

  • Hermione's Heart
  • LA Kink
  • Just My Random Perverted Thoughts
  • A Taste of the Birch
  • Domestic Discipline Dreams
  • Love Boudoir

I'll slowly keep adding as I get the time (I've got several more on my feeds list). They run the gamut from vanilla to hardcore kink, fantasy to reality, fun to discipline... As eclectic as I am :)

If you ever notice that a link's no longer working, please let me know.

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

Hermione said...

Hi Robin,

Thanks for adding me to your list of links.

Hugs,
Hermione

Robin said...

You're welcome.

I love your blog -- how could I not link to it?

Robin