Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making Up is Fun to do...

All this happened way back on the 16th.

We started the morning with a very enjoyable quickie before getting up and having at the day. We had thought about going to the club but by the time the evening rolled around I was just too darn tired for the long drive there and back (DH got a chance to nap while I didn't as I was too busy taking care of kids and stuff). We did decide to go out locally, so we showered and dressed ~~ I did leave my panties off, something I've been doing a lot lately.

We have just a few places we like to hang out. The one we chose this night was not too far and we knew it to have good food, good drinks and a comfortable atmosphere. DH decided he'd be the designated driver instead of having to worry about getting a taxi, so while he just had soda and water, I enjoyed a flight of 3 mini martinis. They were very good and it was easy to space them out over the course of our evening. The restaurant menu had recently been revamped. Oh my, some of those appetizers were so good, I almost want to describe them as orgasmic the blending of flavors was soooo good.

We didn't stay out too long. It was just about midnight when we got home ~ I was seriously yawning the whole drive home. While DH made sure the house was locked up for the night, I headed upstairs to change. I got only my socks and pants off before DH entered the bathroom. He enjoyed the view of my bare bottom peeking out from under my shirt so much that he bent me over the counter and started in with a hand spanking right then and there. After just a few spanks, he pressed his already hard cock up against me.

"See, I do like spanking you." I moaned and wiggled against him in agreement.

A few more hand spanks and caresses and he reached for one of the wooden hairbrushes. They were both originally bought for spanking purposes, but have more often been used for hairbrushing. A few swats with that, then he turned and saw the evil bath brush by the tub. I cringed and pleaded a little ~~ that thing really stings.

But you know what? DH has been paying attention and learning. It used to be that spankings felt more punishing than erotic as he would attack my bottom and whale away at me with full force. Not something I could take for too long, nor fully enjoy. I don't know if he's been reading or watching videos or what, but his methods have clearly changed. He tempered the blows but increased the total area covered. I know I much prefer sighing and moaning in arousal and pleasure than shrieking in agony.

Something else happened during this spanking that has never happened before ~~ bleeding. Not a lot, just a lot of little bloody speckles all over. It didn't feel any different and neither of us freaked out over it, just noted it in an 'oh, well, that's new' way and continued with what we were doing. In retrospect, I think if I had reacted all squeed out by it, that then DH might have freaked.

It was interesting being bent over the counter facing the mirror. I could watch DH as he planned and delivered each blow ~~ something I've never been able to do before. I'm sure he was watching me and my reactions as well.

After a bit of this, we moved into the bedroom where I was blindfolded and my hands were bound behind my back. DH had me bend over the side of the bed and wait while he got everything ready. I don't know exactly what implements he used on me... I know for sure his hand and the flogger, and I think maybe the crop... But I was sinking further into subspace with each blow. There was a definite hypnotic quality to it. I'd feel the sting or thud, then follow the pain as it morphed into heat and sank into my body. I was aware of, could feel my swollen dripping wet arousal ~~ for a while. Then I was just lost in the hypnotic repeat of pain then heat, pain then heat...

Through the haze, I heard DH moving things around, getting things ready for the next stage by putting the throe down in front of the fireplace.

Coming back over to me, he told me to stand. I need his help as I was feeling kind of fuzzy and dizzy. I helped me and guided me to the throe then instructed me to kneel. As soon as I was settled, he guided his hard cock into my waiting mouth. He kept me blindfolded the entire time, but did at some point loose my hands, although I was to keep them down and not use them during the blowjob.

It didn't seem too long before I was told to turn around and present myself to him ~~ on all fours, backed curved down to push up my ass, legs spread. This is his absolute favorite position to see me in.

And the fucking began. I was so aroused from everything that had already happened that it wasn't long before the first of many orgasms flooded through my body. DH rubbed massage oil into my ass and applied more hand spanks as he fucked me. I enjoyed orgasm after orgasm, moaning and screaming into the throe, feeling the force and depth of each thrust, until finally I heard his breathing change signaling that he was on the verge of his own orgasm. And I felt the liquid heat as he filled my pussy with his cum. I always smile with love and satisfaction when I feel or see him come. I love knowing that I have contributed to him feeling such pleasure.

He collapsed down next me, removing my blindfold. We just lay there for a few minutes, relaxing in the afterglow. For some reason, he still finds it hard to believe that I can orgasm that hard and that many times from intercourse when he didn't spend any time touching me or giving me an orgasm by hand or mouth beforehand. You'd think he'd have it figured out by now...

Anyway, we rested for a few minutes, then cleaned everything up and crawled into bed. I could definitely feel the heat and tenderness of my well beaten bum as I drifted off to sleep. The next morning, after a nice quickie, I checked in the mirror and there was still quite a bit of redness, some tenderness to the touch, and a little fine scabbing, but amazingly I never did develop any major marking (bruises) from that spanking.

10 comments:

spirited one said...

Sounds like it was a great night! :-D

spirited

thepinkpoppet said...

It does indeed sound as though he has learned much about the application of spankings, pain and implements. It sounds as though you both have made a lot of "progress" lately. And it also sounds like you both had a hell of a good time. Tee-hee. Yes, a bit of jealousy here on my part...but joy for you as well. Hugs. ThePinkPoppet.

Florida Dom said...

What an exciting evening. I hope you enjoy many more just like it.

FD

john said...

A hot story. Glad you have so much fun.

Spanking Videos said...

Hello, i have a spanking blog and i wonder if you want to exchange links with my.

If you agree let me a messenge.

Greetings

Robin said...

Spirited One ~~
Hi. Thanks for reading and commenting. It was a great night :-)

~hugs~
Robin

Robin said...

Oh, Poppet, I love how you take the time to read and comment.
Yep, things are going very well with us. We're both growing and learning and progressing together. I'm being patient, he's being open and willing... We've been regularly having very good times together.

~hugs~
Robin

Robin said...

Florida Dom ~~
Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting.
It was exciting. We've been trying to fit such fun into our lives more often. And I try to get them written up...

~hugs~
Robin

Robin said...

Hi John.
Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed my post.

~hugs~
Robin

Robin said...

Spanking Videos ~~
Anyone is welcome to link to my blog at anytime. However, I don't just automatically exchange links. If I like a blog or website, and if I have the time and energy, I may choose to add a link.

Robin