Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who I Am & How We Started Spanking

Hi, my name is Robin. My husband and I are in our early 40's and have been married for 14 years. We have 3 kids, 2 daughters & 1 son, a teenager, a pre-teen and one just into elementary school. We live in the US.

My husband and I are newbies to spanking, at my instigation. At this point it is purely erotic, and whether it becomes anything beyond that is yet to be determined.


Why did I ask to be spanked? (Frankly, given what a butt man my husband is, I'm surprised he didn't come up with this on his own.) I had been doing a lot of searching on the Internet, a lot of sexual and erotic subjects, and I found that the stories with male dominance and female submission really appealed to me, especially those with spanking of any sort. A couple of sites that I found helpful to understanding spanking in a relationship were http://firmlyandfondly.com and www.herwoodshed.com. Eventually I got up the courage to bring this up with my husband. His initial, less than supportive reaction, was one of bemusement and incredulity (I seem to recall laughter). Anyway, after considering this for awhile, he decided to add some light (too light, in my opinion) spanking to our foreplay.

So, in the last year, we've been experimenting -- positions, implements, etc. I've gotten better at expressing what I want and he's gotten better at providing it.

And this blog will, I hope, be a place where I can further express myself.

Any questions?

3 comments:

Dave said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I know I"m a bit late on my welcome, but, what the heck :-)

You are so lucky you have someone to explore this with.....!

Dave

Anonymous said...

Do you get spanked on your bare TUSH or through your underwear?

Robin said...

Hi anonymous,
Definitely on the bare. I may start out covered, but I don't stay that way for long.
Robin